SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will meet at the Summersville Arena and Conference Center on July 31 at 1 p.m.
The meeting is open to the public and those who attend in person will have an opportunity to make comments. The meeting agenda is posted below.
Call to Order: 1 p.m.
- Law Enforcement Update
- Review, Correct and Approve the Minutes of the April 24, 2022 Meeting of the Natural Resources Commission
- Public Comments
- Review and Approve by Vote the Proposed Correction to Coyote Hunting Regulations
- Review and Approve by Vote the Proposed Changes to WV State Park Controlled Hunts
- Review and Approve by Vote Corrections to clarify method of take for frogs
- Review and Approve by Vote the 2023-2024 Small Game and Furbearer Hunting and Trapping Regulations
- Review and Approve by Vote the 2023 Fishing Regulations
- Discussion of Fourth Quarter Agenda and Meeting
- Commissioner Items/Topics
- Date and Location