The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will hold its next quarterly meeting on Sunday, Oct. 31, beginning at 1 p.m. at Chief Logan State Park. A live stream of the meeting will also be available.
The meeting is open to the public and those who attend in person will have an opportunity to make comments. COVID-19 safety guidelines must be followed.
The live stream of the meeting will be posted to the West Virginia Department of Commerce’s YouTube channel and will be accessible on WVDNR’s Facebook page. A call-in option will also be available by dialing 1-505-738-2162and entering 440083923 when prompted for a pin number.
The meeting agenda is posted below.
Call to order: 1 p.m.
- Review Correct and Approve the Minutes of the July 25, 2021, Natural Resources Commission Meeting held at Hawks Nest State Park
- West Virginia Deer Research Project Update
- New Master Angler Program and Update on Modifications to Fish Citation Program
- Video presentation by Buffalo FFA
- Public Comments
- Director McDaniel’s Comments
- Next Meeting Date and Location