WV Flatwater Trail Commission to meet in South Charleston Jan. 23
Public may attend in person or by conference call.
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. — The West Virginia Flatwater Trail Commission will host its next quarterly meeting at the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources headquarters in South Charleston on Monday, January 23 at 4 p.m.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting at 324 4th Avenue in South Charleston. Public parking is available in front of the building. The public may also join by conference call, using the following dial-in number and pin.
- Dial: 1-812-777-8634
- PIN: 590 551 710#
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Commission members and guests:
- Bill Currey, Chairman – Kanawha County
- John Burchett – Mingo County
- Amanda Pitzer – Preston County
- George Levitsky – Marion County
- John Wilson – Harrison County
- Brian Bolyard – DNR Deputy Director
- Mark Collins – DNR Chief of Administration
- Kristi Frank – DNR Recording Secretary
- Approval of November 9, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Commissioner appointment recommendation to the Governor
- Replacement or reappointment recommendation for Commissioner representing knowledge of and experience with non-motorized watercraft recreation
- Motion – Next meeting date of Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 6 p.m.
- Motion to Adjourn