For Release: Oct. 25, 2022
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will meet at the Days Inn Conference Center in Flatwoods on Oct. 30 at 1 p.m.
The meeting is open to the public and those who attend in person will have an opportunity to make comments. The meeting agenda is posted below.
Call to Order – 1 p.m.
- Review, correct and approve the minutes of the July 31, 2022, meeting of the Natural Resources Commission
- Public comments
- Presentation by Makayla Scott – Scholastic Clay Target Program.
- Update on Governor’s Quail Stocking Initiative
- Update on Monster Trout Program and fall trout stocking
- Update from Law Enforcement
- Discussion of 2023 first quarterly meeting agenda and 2023 meeting dates and locations
- Commissioner items and topics
- Tentative Dates and Locations for 2023