SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will meet on Oct. 29 at 1 p.m. at Stonewall Resort State Park in Roanoke.
The meeting is open to the public and those who attend in person will have an opportunity to make comments. The meeting agenda is posted below.
Call to Order – 1 p.m.
- Review, correct and approve the Minutes of the August 6, 2023, meeting of the Natural Resources Commission
- Public comments
- Update on the Governor’s Bobwhite Quail Release Program
- Update on Snowshoe Hare Study
- Update on the Navigable Rivers Black Bass Study and Musky Mortality Study
- Annual Law Enforcement Section Update
- Discussion on Dates, Locations and Agenda Topics for the 2024 Natural Resources Commission Meetings